well I thought about it but immediately dismissed it.
The issue with copywrite has hit the what is now mota, and could have hit some of the trek games and some of jim kitchens games if they were not all free. Even so, There is an harry potter based game that of sara as an offshoot that seems to have escaped these but is probably because its not directly related to things.