Hey what a game this is cool now we just need to make levels for the game and make the different targets as well how about some claybirds. That's cool or maybe this can turn into a hunting game whre we shoot deer and other kinds of game. ossum you are on the right track. I even like the music.

On 3/22/2011 5:59 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Nice, and I like the fact that it works simply, easily, etc., and, yes, nice background sounds, etc...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey Mathews" <csm...@cfl.rr.com>
To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:23 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Shooting Range 1.0

Hello folks. I've just released my first audio game via the BGT toolkit. If you remember that shooting range from Grizzly gulch, that is what this is. this has a few differences, but it's basically the same. No install needed, just download, unzip, and run the shootingRange.exe file. I hope you like it. Check out the read Me within the zip file.
www.webfriendlyhelp.com/games

This is Jason known as BlindFury