Hey, thanks a lot for the suggestions! I really like the pause idea. A lot of folks have also wanted faster play of bottles etc. So I'll see about putting that into the game. So much to learn, and so little time. I guess, I Dev's job is never done. LOL. I do wish there were BGT classes or something else other than the manual bgt help files and forums.
anyway, thanks for the suggestions!