Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 2:23 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Shooting Range 1.0

Hello folks. I've just released my first audio game via the BGT toolkit. If you remember that shooting range from Grizzly gulch, that is what this is. this has a few differences, but it's basically the same. No install needed, just download, unzip, and run the shootingRange.exe file. I hope you like it. Check out the read Me within the zip file.
www.webfriendlyhelp.com/games