Hi Damien and all,

For whatever reason Josh, from Draconis Entertainment, has asked
everyone explicitly not to redistribute or share Shellshock. Since
Raul and I are both moderators of this list we have to abide by Josh's
wishes and ask that nobody share that game with other members of the
list. If you do you will have to find another forum/medium to do it.
So until Josh says diferently sharing Shellshock is unfortunately not
legally possible at the moment.

Cheers!