Hi Tom.

this does make sense in terms of support, though I will say on the net issue sinse there are so many other things thaat need net it's not so bad having it as a dependency (there was one point where almost everything new that came out seemed to, I remember due to the user accounts crash which I couldn't resolve back in 2007 that meant I couldn't run net stuff).

At least in the case of Monti, you might however simply list the dependencies the way you already have on the stfc page, and just say that the game was a beta version where developement was stopped so may contain some bugs, and that your not offering tech support anymore for the game.

Anyone who wants to see your complete software and disucss Mota etc can stil do so, but this does at least mean your older games are stil available for people who want them even on the understanding that they're not complete projects and have their issues.

Beware the Grue!