Hi Phil,

Makes sense. I've thought about taking STFC down for similar reasons,
but as most people know how to get .Net and Managed DirectX setup now
I figured I'll leave it up until version 2.0 is ready. I know full
well how frustrating it is to have old software laying around that is
sorely in need of immediate upgrading. STFC II will be a major
improvement since it is cross platform and written in C++.

Cheers!