To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] collection of accessible emulators for the blind

hi everyone.
finaly! after almost two days working on it, documentation, carefuly thinking what roms to add
to it, the version 0.1 of this emulators collection is out!
grab it from
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1695866/Emulators%20Collection%20-%20Version%200.1.7z
try it and please give feedback!
to read more info about this pack of emulators, read the post on ag
forum which will give lots of details
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=5025
hope you all like it.
thanks.
p.s: i'm posting the pack of roms in the ag forum, when everything is
uploaded i'll send links here.
p.s2: read the licence_and_disclaimer file and all the other
documentation available.