I have been playig with the MAME emulator for years now.
The only real problem I ran into was when new version of MAME came out to emulatore newer arcade roms, some of the rolder game roms stopped working and would not even show up in the MAME list of roms on your system. I solved this by putting roms onto a DVD with all versions of MAME that I had. If I wished to play a certain arcade game, I might have to change fromone MAME to the next till the game showed up int he game list. MAME was cute in that you had to put quarters intot he emulator...grin...to start up a game.
I found all versions of MAME to work fine with Jaws.
So it will be interesting to try this blind accessible version this thread is talkign about?