There's a rather long winded but useable audio walkthru of the game on blind cool tech if I remember rightly.

it was listening to this which basically told me what the game was about, ---- though I'm afraid I confess it also slightly put me off wanting to play it sinse it struck me as a rather slow, and not precisely interesting game based mostly upon a combination of trial and error and some basic mathematics which all in all didn't strike me as too interesting.

if you like the game though, ---- fair enough.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shell shock

Hi Hayden,

Yes, I figured it out a long time ago. I can't exactly tell you how
but as Charles said there are three things you have to do in order to
hit the enemy island. You have to calculate the proper angle of the
shot, the distance to the target, the speed of your shot, and factor
that by the wind resistance. In other words it is helpful to have a
calculator nearby as you'll have to calculate the physics of each shot
to hit the enemy target. That's the real challenge of the game. The
manual should have a better explanation of how to calculate the shots
correctly.

HTH

Has someone figured out that game? I can't figure out how to aim my missiles
correctly at all. The panning wind sound is certainly no help.

Best Regards,
Hayden