To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shell shock

Hi Damien,

Smile. No harm no fowl. Just thought I'd pass on what Josh posted
quite some time back regarding Shellshock. For what It's worth I don't
understand Josh's reasons, but as a fellow developer and list
moderator I'm honor bound to uphold the list rules and guidelines.
Like you I feel it is Josh's game and he has the right to decide to do
with it as he pleases.

Cheers!