Hi Dark,

A carnival level? No, there was never one of those in Monkey Business.
I heard someone was thinking about adding one, but it never was added.
However, the Wild West is definitely one of the game levels, and for
some reason when Draconis took over that level stopped working. As for
the 3d sounds it definitely could have been improved.