Hey guys,
Have any of you had any trouble with the RSGames Client menu system? I am
playing Monopoly and am having problems when I can't afford a property and it
asks me to manage my assets to pay off the owed money. When I mortgage my
properties it says invalid choice and the menus start nesting each other. I
have tried doing an admin chat and have also attempted to contact Ryan via both
email and MSN and have received no response.
Is there a fix for this or is it being worked on?
Thanks for any assistance.
Regards,
Damien.