That makes sense tom, and would very much explain why I do so badly at the game, sinse mental mapping and spacial exercizes are something my brain simply does not do at the best of times.

There is a physiological reason for this due to brain damage caused at my birth, and generally I find that use of my memory and a system of land marks can get me around most things (including mobility in everyday life), extremely well, however in mb I completely failed at this.

Imho Josh should really! look at bringing the game up to the same standard of navigation we've seen in the other first person titles.

Beware the Grue!