Exactly. Personal difficulties or not if you don't have the common courtesy to atleast let people know tat someting's been happening to prevent you from focusing on the hobby! of accessible game development you're going to lose people's faith. I myself am having marrital problems and in fact it's probably safe to say that the marriage is over. That's why I haven't been focusing on the game I'm working on with BGT. Not that I've been keeping up a blog on the development progress but still. Bavisoft has lost all their credibility because of their secrecy. It's almost as if they were engaged in some shameful activity that they didn't want others to know about. And by that I obviously mean the development of audio games. Even Draconis, secretive though they are (or perhaps just close would be a better word), still keep us at least generally up to date on the fact that they are still operating.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Laughing hard core: was light battles

Ummm...Muhammed. I'm not sure if you were taking Ken and I seriously
or not, but I just wanted to say we were kidding around. Neither of us
believe Bavisoft is coming back, and that's the reason for the onlist
teasing and joking. there certainly is no indication they have pulled
themselves out of the hole and are ready to sstart developing again.

Cheers!