Almost seven years actually.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <will.d.lo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Laughing hard core: was light battles

lol it has taken them five years to do nothing
oh well move on I suppose to the real gamers out there especially now BGT is out

On 28 Mar 2011, at 18:05, Bryan Peterson wrote:

Well if that ever does prove to be true then good. But I kinda wonder if you got the joke.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shiny protector" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>