Hi Yohandy,

Well, it depends on which version of MOTA you are asking about. As for
MOTA Standard, the 2d platformer, I'm just finishing up level 2. I've
been tied up with other issues, and am just now getting around to
adding the new level 2 to the beta. As for MOTA 3D its got a level
from beta 16, but like the standard version I have plans to revise
levels 1 and 2 for the 3d version as well.

As far as number of levels in all I'm looking at about 10 to 12 levels
for 1.0. I want to get this thing done by this summer, if humanly
possible, so I'll have at least 10 but no more than 12 with the final
release. However, as you pointed out it might be possible to offer
paid updates or level packs to expand the basic game in the future. I
don't know what I'm going to do about that yet simply because it is
too far in the future. I'm litterally swamped for requests for MOTA
and Raceway. So getting these two games at least completed and selling
is my top priority. After that, if I want to add bonus content and
sell updates that's cool, but that's a couple of years off because I'm
that backed up.

As far as wy developers create there games and abandon them it isn't
too difficult to figure out. After you work on a single project for a
year or two its time to take a break. I myself am running on absolute
burn out. Every time I open Visual C++ to work on MOTA I just want to
close the compiler, and never look at the game code again as long as I
live. I don't want to write it, I don't want to look at it, I
litterally want nothing to do with it. However, since I'm only a few
months out from final release it would be sort of stupid to just
abandon the game now. However, I'm still sick and tired of looking at
the same game day in and day out. I'd rather play a different game and
work on something totally different. You know what I mean?

Cheers!