Hi Thomas,

Yes, I thought that Mach 1 and you say Raceway are first person type games
because it is as if you are looking through the windshield of the race car.
And as I said, I believe that the Top Speed game is a third person type game.
At least to me the point of view is that of from above and behind the car just
like in Pole Position.  If I am wrong, someone could correct me.

BFN

    Jim

Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA