Hi Hayden,

I decided to use the latain name Cerberus instead of Kerberos because
a lot of people kept asking me what is Kerberos or insisted I was
spelling it wrong even though both are correct. I decided to simply do
away with a little authentisity in order to use the commonly used name
for that particular creature. Call it a public relations decision.