Ah. Thanks for confirming the information I had already... I mean that sincerely. I do agree though, I've had a lot of cases where I'll ask someone about a person from greek mythology with their latin name and they won't get it. Best part is, they know both names... they just never realize it's the same person. Jupiter... for example. Ask people what his greek name is... not a lot of people could tell you that. Then you ask them whether they know who Zuse is... and sure enough, they know who it is. They just don't realize it's the same god...