Spoilers Shawn! Spoilers!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:55 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA 18 - levers?

they go away but if the statue relocks they come back but you have to go
back and foreward a bit to make it all come up again.
This game is defenately a different approach and learning curve to what most
blind gamers are used to.
Right now its a bit hard to do some stuff but part is just getting used to
the interface and probably with some issues still to work with.
Still its real good.
Now if you could stop the intro game message playing ie when you start a
level including the first one that would rock.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6016 (20110405) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6016 (20110405) information _____________

http://www.eset.com