Hi Thomas,You wrote about the levers,
Angela pulls it and it
unlocks a statue somewhere else in the tomb. New in this release the
statues are time so if you don't get there, and open it in a certain
length of time the lock will reset, and you will have to travel back
to the correct lever, pull it again, and then try and open the statue.
The timer is completely random so it is a good idea to get back to the
statue as quick as possible, don't doddle, or it will reset on you.

As we don't know what lever opens what statue or how much time we have, I have a few suggestions.
Each lever and statue  could be numbered.
So lever 1 opens statue 1 and so on.
Also as the levers are timed, you could add a clock ticking sound to tell you that something is going on, and when the time is up you could play a lever sound way off in the distance.

Phil