Hi Ken,

The elimination chamber is really a cool match. Basically it is a type
of steel cage match were there are six wrestlers, who are put in
holding chambers, and every couple minutes one of them is released to
enter the ring to face one or more aponents who has not been
eliminated. There are no count outs, no disqualifications, and
anything goes. You are only eliminated by pinfall or submission. The
last Elimination Chamber match, in last February, was simply awesome.
The current heavy weight champion, Edge, won it by the skin of his
teeth. He and Ray Mysterio started the match, and managed to eliminate
everyone and were the last two men standing in the ring before Edge
took Mysterio down to retain his title. Coding a match like that would
be a nightmare. Lol!

As far as classic wrestlers and an elimination chamber match goes that
would be something to see. A lot would depend on who was in the match.
If Andre the Giant was in it he would certainly be the most likely guy
to win it. He one more battle royals than anyone else in WWF history
as I recall. I know in Wrestlemania II he sure eliminated people left
and right. It was really funny when the Hart Foundation tried to
double team him, and he tossed them around like a couple of light
weights before simply tossing them out of the ring on their heads.
Lol!

Cheers!