Hi Dark,

Lol! Yeah, sometimes soap opera isn't the word for it. Just this year
we had Edge's ex, Vikie, who was temperarily put in charge of Raw, and
she tried to ban Edge from using his trademark move the spear on
anyone. This was an underhanded attempt to get Edge to lose his heavy
wait title etc. Never-the-less at the Royal Rumble she gets knocked
out and Edge uses the spear anyway and wins the match. Some of the
crap they come up with is funny to watch. Edge defacing Del Rio's new
Rolls Royce at Wrestlemania 27 was helarious. It is this sort of
sidebar action that is absolutely missing in games like Piledriver.