From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 3:48 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Mota, a ropy problem

Okay, just got to give the first beta a try.

I'm running into two mechanics issues however which are causing a litle
weerdness.

firstly, it seems really difficult now to jump onto or off ropes, even when
the pistol is not drawn. Either ropes above you, or roples to one side, am I
missing something? have the analogue jumps changed matters there?

That brings me onto my second point.

I really don't like angela repeatedly bouncing around like a grass hopper if
I don't instantly let go the jump button once I land.

It's possibly just a use thing, but usually when doing analogue jumps in
mario etc, I'm used to the holding of the jump button doing nothing once a
characters' feet are back on the ground until you release it and press it
again.

This might be something I need to get used to, but imho it makes the
analogue jumps far more tricky than they would seem to need to be,
especially when dealing with enemies across one side of a pit.

I'll go and give the beta another try, but as far as mechanics go those are
my initial thoughts.

Beware the grue!