Okay Tom, glad both of these are on the bug list.

I did find it a litle irritating when after activating the first lever I run out of time just trying to get angela to grab that rope and climb it properly.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota, a ropy problem

Hi Dark,

Dark wrote:

firstly, it seems really difficult now to jump onto or off ropes, even
when the pistol
is not drawn. Either ropes above you, or roples to one side, am I
missing something?
have the analogue jumps changed matters there?

My reply:

I've seen this problem as well. Sometimes Angela will grab a rope and
immediately let go again. I'm working on a patch/bug fix for that
issue as we speak. However, in the main the analog jump system hasn't
changed anything as far as ropes are concerned. You just have to time
it right to jump high and far enough to grab one.

Dark wrote:

I really don't like angela repeatedly bouncing around like a grass
hopper if I don't
instantly let go the jump button once I land.

My reply:

It doesn't always do this, but again this is something I have filed as
a bug report. I'm working on it and hope to have a ppatch out later
this week, Monday next at the latest, to fix a few miner bugs like
this.

HTH