Hi Shaun,

That must suck. Why don't they air wrestling in New Zeeland?

Here in the states, if you have cable, you can watch lots of
wrestling. On Monday night we have Raw and Tough Enough, and on Friday
night we have WWE Smackdown. Then, there are several main events on
pay per view like Wrestlemania, Backlash, Elimination Chamber, the
Royal Rumble, etc. That's just WWE. There is a newer wrestling
federation, TNA, which airs on Thirsday nights on Spike as I recall.
So for us, at least, there is hours of it each week.

Cheers!