Hi Matheus,

Good point. Although, the one thing that strikes me as problematic
with Piledriver in particular is the WWE wrestlers don't often use
their trademark moves, or that they perform a move they couldn't
perform. Here is an example.

I was having a match with King Kong Bundy. Now, anyone knows this guy
topped out at something like 468 pounds at the height of his career,
and was no great high  flier. Never-the-less He jumps up and drop
kicks me in the face. I know for a fact the real King Kong Bundy
couldn't perform that maneuver. So there are cases were the game
doesn't take a wrestlers abilities into account. So I think something
like that needs to be corrected to make the game playout more
realistically for mine.