Hi Kelly,

Keep in mind that statues are timed now. After you pull a lever a
timer begins counting down. If you don't find and open the correct
statue in a certain length of time it relocks and is sealed shut.

As far as menus and stuff I was hoping to find professional talent to
do the menus and stuff. However, since time and money is short I might
just take you up on your offer to do the voice overs for the menus and
things like that.