From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:44 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] game music - Re: My Thoughts Regarding MOTA Beta 18

Hmm.  That might be sort of cool, although he might not have wanted it that
way.  For the most part, I play games without music, as I usually find it a
distraction from the more important sound clues.  I know that it's a shame
because of all the work that is put into the music, but that's my way of
playing the games.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to
heart.