Hi Ron,

That's strange. I haven't had a bit of trouble with my Logitech
controller under Windows 7. It works with my games, and I've played
with TDV as well. However, the issue might be as simple as 32bit vs
64bit Windows. Since my laptop has only a 32bit processor my versions
of Linux and Windows 7 installed on it are 32bit rather than 64bit.

On 4/7/11, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the come back Tom.
> I purchased the 710 from the Logitech company just before Christmas.
> I had to ship it back since I couldn't get it to work.
> But since you recommended it, I'll try and find the Logitech 510 to give it
> a test as well.
> Thanks once again.
> Ron and four pawed gamer Leader Dog Boz.
>
> Ron Kolesar
> kolesar16...@roadrunner.com

>>> from Tom's company with a USB handheld controller. Since some of the