Hi Thomas,

Oh, I didn't know that your wrestling game was going to be a text game.  You
know that I prefer games that speak automatically.  Just get tired of using the
review cursor for everything.  I also didn't know that you were so much into
having it be cross platform.  You know because that hasn't worked out so well
for you with MOTA.  And I didn't know that you wanted it to be mainstream.  I
thought that maybe it was going to be an Audyssey group type thing.  That's why
I thought that BGT would be a good tool for creating it in.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

How can there be self-help "groups"?

j...@kitchensinc.net