Hi Jim,

Yeah, I've heard of the hall of fame game. Actually, there have been a
number of wrestling games released the last few years with some
allowing you to unlock classic super stars and wrestle them against
todays top performers. Sadly some of the performers I grew up watching
have started passing away the last few years. Andre the Giant passed
away in 93, Hawk from the Road Warriors passed away i think in 2003,
and somebody else passed away not too long ago as I recall. So I'm
really starting to feel my age when we talk about some of these
classic super stars. There is nothing quite like a trip down memory
lain.

Anyway, it would be a lot of work to write around a certain super
star's personality and fighting style, but I think it is necessary.
Every performer has his or her own unique style in the ring which
makes it so interesting. You have your high fliers, the guys who do a
lot of flying moves, and then you have your brawlers who try to beat
you into the mat. Other wrestlers specialize in technical moves like
headlocks, leg locks, arm locks, etc and try and wear the guy down
before going for a pin or submission hold. All of these things are
unique, and in my opinion would make for a much more interesting game.
No two matches would be alike if each wrestler had his or her own
individual A.I.

Cheers!