Hi Thomas,

Can't forget about Gorilla Monsoon and for some reason I am thinking that I
heard that the Junk Yard Dog passed away.  It's not always about our age
though.  There was Miss Elizabeth and I was watching the pay per view when Owen
Hart had his accident and died.  I'm sure that there are more that I am not
thinking of right now.

BFN

    Jim

Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA