It's too bad we couldn't alter the NFL game meaning putting in new sounds if we wanted custom sounds, making up our own teams just like you do in baseball I know you can insirt new players in the txt file but you can't change the team names, also I was hoping if someone can create a CFL known as the Canadian Football League, game just like Kitchen's NFL because I am a fan of the CFL as well and I like how you have to run 60 yards before going down the other end of the field again, I also like when you only get 3 tries to make a first down or scoring a chip shot meaning if you hit the right upright you score 2 points if you hit the left upright then you score 1 point, and if the ball goes down straight down the middle you score 3 points just little features like that. Also I would also like penalties in this game as well just thought I would put in my suggestions I hope an NCAA college football game can be created as well.