Thanks. Got it running now. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: 17 April 2011 10:18
To: kevin lyon
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] jim kitchen's nfl football

Hi Kevin,

I have never gotten that error myself, but this seems to fix it for those
who do.

1. uninstall the game by running the uninfoot.bat file.
2. install the game again from my web site.
3. make sure to enter a valid name for your coach.
4. never use alt f4 to exit the game.

I do believe the alt f4 is what causes the error most often.  The game does
not recreate the necessary dat files with the coach name etc and thus it
does not have the data to pass to the variable the next time the game is
played.

I hope that helps.

BFN

     Jim