From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of jason
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 6:44 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] jim kitchen's nfl football

It's too bad we couldn't alter the NFL game meaning putting in new
sounds if we wanted custom sounds, making up our own teams just like you
do in baseball I know you can insirt new players in the txt file but you
can't change the team names, also I was hoping if someone can create a
CFL known as the Canadian Football League, game just like Kitchen's NFL
because I am a fan of the CFL as well and I like how you have to run 60
yards before going down the other end of the field again, I also like
when you only get 3 tries to make a first down or scoring a chip shot
meaning if you hit the right upright you score 2 points if you hit the
left upright then you score 1 point, and if the ball goes down straight
down the middle you score 3 points just little features like that.  Also
I would also like penalties in this game as well just thought I would
put in my suggestions I hope an NCAA college football game can be
created as well.

On 4/16/2011 9:27 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:
> Hi Shaun,
>
> That's not going to resolve the problem. I've got the latest VB 6
> libs, and still get a runtime error 13. I've already explained what
> causes that error. It is caused by passing a value to a variable when
> it is the wrong datatype.
>
> My guess here is since Jim doesn't use datatyping himself what he did
> is passed a value to a variable such as an integer like 5, and then
> later tried to pass an incompatible datatype like a float, double,
> string, etc to that variable later on and the program blows up. The
> variable in question currently is asigned an integer value or
> something like that, and has only reserved enough memory for an
> integer value, and he tried to reasign it after it was asigned a
> different datatype and the runtime basically comes back saying
> "Ummm...This ain't legal code dude!"
>
> On 4/16/11, shaun everiss<sm.ever...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> maybe you need the latest vb6sp5  libs from ms they should still
>> exist somewhere.
>> I know the dxvb stuff is loaded by jim's setup and this shouldn't
>> happen on older oses.
list,

This is Jason known as BlindFury