Hi Hayden,

Agreed. There is no way to determine what play the aposing team will
attempt so you can't really prepare your defence accordingly. It would
be kind of nice to look at the aposing teams formation and field
position so you can guess if they are going to try a pass, yard rush
you, or if the quarterback is going to move the ball himself, etc. In
general I can play the entire game using a goal line defence and get
as much success as using a blitz etc.

Cheers!