Hi Ken,

That depends if there is a port of the MinGW gcc compiler for it and
if there is an FMOD Ex SDK for the platform. Obviously I'd have to
access to the physical device or OS in question before I could say one
way or another. I will say though the code is extremely cross-platform
compatible and the only difference between the Windows version and the
non-Windows version is the input headers. For Windows I'm using the
old MS Dos conio.h header for key presses etc. For Mac OS and Linux I
have written a custom input/output header that uses the same function
names like _getch() as conio.h but uses Unix style input handling
instead of the Dos input handling. Which brings up another miner
issue.

Since I am using something like conio.h I wonder if that header is
compatible with Windows Mobile devices. I imagine it would be, but
that's not an OS I've worked with much. The question here hangs on
weather there is a easy way to bypass the normal C++ line input so it
will not require you to press enter when you press h to take a hit or
press s to stay etc. I've got this working on Linux and Mac OS, but
don't know about the mobile devices out there.

HTH