Hi Rich,

Well, I didn't necessarily mean to say it couldn't be done, butI'd
probably have to handle it in a different way than just page up or
page down. For example, I might have you press v and it will ask you
to enter the volume from say 1 to 100. You would enter the volume
followed by  enter rather than scroll up/down, and it would apply your
settings that way. Not as handy maybe, but it would be doable.

HTH