Hi,

Lol! I'd just settle for a level 25 agility scroll thank you. That way
I could just do the work faster without giving up eating, which I love
to do, sleeping, which I also like to do, but perhaps I'll let your
pest control get rid of my wife and kids. I could focus moretime
without them. That would make the agility scroll more effective
wouldn't you say? Grin.

Cheers!