Hi Shane,

One problem with your ring announcer idea though. You do realise if we
go forth with this idea we have to scrap the idea of a custom wrestler
mode. This is something I know Dark would really miss, and I know
others would miss it as well. That's one reason I wasn't initially
going to do an official ring announcer. That would be alright if we
were doing a game like Raw vs Smackdown were you know only those
wrestlers will be in the game, but if you ever plan to update or add
wrestlers you have to add custom ring announcements etc too.