To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Wrestling Game Updates/Decisions

And if he's a second out, i'll be calling out the police, the army, the navy, the tax office, the office of fair trade, the European commission on dodgy computer game sales, the president of the united states, the head magician in charge of the magic internet gremlins, the board of grue control, the flying saucer people and (just for good measure), complaining loudly about it on list!

so tom, I hope that game gets finished, with no pathetic excuses about other things, ---- such as nuclear war, a zombi invasion, attack by aliens or the appocalypse getting in the way, lol!

I will expect my copy promptly! afterall there's an official release date out there now, buahahaha!

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>