Hi Milos,

Thanks. That does seam like a good suggestion. I might have a section
in the bio called aliases and for someone like Mick Foley it would
then list his popular aliases like Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mankind,
etc. Then someone would easily be able to see that wrestler wrestled
under a variety of different names and styles in the past. While we
are at it we could even include the wrestlers real name as well as
their popular ring names. In the case of Mick Foley that is his real
name, but for many years he used aliases. This would certainly help
those of us who either don't know a lot of wrestling
background/history, or those who couldn't see that it was the same guy
with different entrance music, name, and outfit.

Cheers!