Hi Ryan,

Hmmmm...I see. Well, I've never tried this myself, so I could be way
off the mark, but you might be able to secure your program by using
PyCripto on the pyc files directly. As long as you use a decent
password someone would have to be pretty determined to crack those
files. Don't know if that would effect program execution though.

Cheers!