From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shiny protector
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 4:28 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Unleash Your Potential!

Ah, I shall not lose! I am sorry to say that I will not be defeated in
combat! I am itching to get in a fight, once you get the game up and
running. But no this. I will be the most skilled, skilled above others.

Ryan, will you add online mode? That would be cool, as we could compete
against other members.