Hi Dark,

Hmmm...To be honest it has been too many years to remember exactly.
All I do remember is I didn't even know of PB Games until Dark
Destroyer came out and that was the first game I tried Philip wrote.
However, I believe he had a few other games written by then. So I
don't think I know which was his first.