Well I have changed since then.
Don't think I would play the lazy card unless I was really tired, but then I know better now.
At 06:22 p.m. 29/04/2011, you wrote:
That's really quite bad Sean, and also probably not ultimately in your best interests, sinse I've found if you show yourself to be incapable people will (understandably), treat you as such, give no weight to your opinions, and not really reguard you as a person.

last night I was at a lecture in the department and afterwards I went for a drink with people.

yes, if i'd played the pathetic card I probably could've got someone to get me a chair, and probably a drink too, ---- but would they have taken any comments I had on the paper seriously?

hell no!

Beware the grue!