Imbar.
Throw that question out to the suggestion forum out on the forus link on the
PBC web page.
I'm still getting use to the Logitech f510.
I can say this for right now.
I have been able to get through the practice round with the pipes in Blast
Chamber with the Logitech f510.
That's one huge stepping stone since I couldn't do that with the old Philips
2909.
I have been going through Physical Therapy for regaining my strength in my
arms and legs and to regain my balance once again.
So that's been taking up most of my time lately.
Imbar, I found a bug yesterday flying via the gamepad.
I have to agree for right now at least.
If you're looking for a gamepad, For the hand to ear games and to test it
out with TDV, check out the Logitech f510.
Like anything else, it can be over welling at first, but experiment with it
with your favorite games.
Share what works and what doesn't work.
This is what I mean to do to come together and to share tips and tricks with
my fellow gamers who want to untie themselves from the keyboard.
So hope this helps.
Ron who's still learning how to use the f510 and to try and stay up on his
feet.

Ron Kolesar
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com