From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 2:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] For Lori and Imbar

Hi,

I completely agree with this opinion. I realise many VI gamers don't want to
come up with the money for a game controller like a gamepad, joystick, etc
but the fact of the matter is the keyboard is too clunky and unwieldy for
certain types of games. Blind Adrenalines Rail Racer and BPC's 3d Velocity
are two games that really really need a gamepad or joystick to get good at.
Otherwise you are trying to use an infurior input device on a game that
needs the  agility and control that joystick, gamepads, flightsticks, etc
can provide.